Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm a mall rat!

Yay! It's my 15th day post-CS... I feel sooooo good!!!
Yesterday, Hubs and I went to Festi and ATC.
We bought the lil man his stroller and good thing we got it on SALE! Yehey!
Since we got a discount, we also bought our little girl an inflatable pool. Perfect for the summer heat!!!

I asked Hubs to drive me to ATC cause I want to try Jamba Juice.
I ordered Coldbuster ( Orange Juice, Orange Sherbet (Contains Milk), Peaches, Bananas, Ice, Immunity Boost, Antioxidant Power Boost (Contains Soy) ) and I was not that thrilled when I took a sip!
I don't know... maybe I'm just not in the mood for fruity drinks yet?

me.. taking a sip...smiling for Hubs

I eyed for Hubs' Starbucks Mocha Frap instead! Hehe!

I just love mall hopping! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment